My Dilemma in a nutshell


Hello, Welcome Back!
I hope you had a splendid week and enjoying your weekend. How was my week? Glad you asked :) It's been a roller coaster and feeling so torn by the decisions I have to make for the trip. There are still no confirmed cases in Myanmar but I will be entering Singapore and Brisbane so I have to be extra-cautious when travelling. 

photo credit -@ehywaimages(instagram)


A friend of mine joked about how I should be more scared of the flying bullets because I am going to conflict zones. On top of that, my family has been living in a conflict area for many years and they are more concerned with the virus and suggesting me to postpone my visit. I have been daydreaming a lot about this big trip and mentally preparing myself for the big reunion with my family so can you feel my frustration here? 


My initial plan is to get a job after Uni and maybe plan the trip at the end of this year. I tried to put my feeling aside and ignored my homesickness. I threw myself into work and studies in order to avoid homesickness. It worked for a period of time, but after I graduated end of last year, my desire to come home grew stronger and I cried almost every day to the point I got sick of myself.


Coming back home has always been on my bucket list and it was such a relief when I decided that I am going to fulfil that dream and make it happen. I am still very excited and nervous at the same time to see my family again. Back in Uni, my friends used to say 'I am going home to see my family' during trimester breaks, but it hits different now that I am the one saying it and arhhh it is so comforting 🥰🥰🥰. Hahaha! As you can see, I am all over the place right now. Your girl is a mess! What would you do if you were in my place? 


P.s I am sending out prayers to those who are infected with the virus as well as safety for healthcare workers 


Thank you so much for taking your time and reading this. Stay safe.
 Church Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Take Care xoxo,July



Kachin translation:

Nta wa na ngu grai kabu na shani shagu shingran hkrai mu taw ai lapran Corona virus a majaw hkrun lam hpe hting-nut ra na kun, nwa yang kaja na kun myit yak taw nga ai. Myenmung gaw ya du hkra corona case nnga shi ai nga tsun ding yang gaw re, raitim Brisbane hte Singapore shang na re majaw nta na ni myit tsang taw nga ai.

Manag langai mi gaw corona virus hta sanat pala hpe grau hkrit ra ai baw n re i? Jinghpaw mung de majan byin ai dai ni du hkra n ngut shi ai wa nga na mani jahpoi taw nga ai. Nta de marit ai gaw grai na sai, wa na matu hkyen ai mung na dik sai.

Lai wa sai shaning htum hta Tek katu jawng ngut ai hte gaw grau wa mayu wa ai. Shaloi gaw n-ta de dum ai myit hpe bungli galaw taw nrai yang laika sharin taw jang malap kau ai rai tim nmai shamat kau, galoi moi ngai hte arau nga taw nga ai.

Shawg e gaw, jawng ngut jang bungli shawng tam na she wa na hku ngu tim nta de nau dum nna jahkring hkring hkrap ra ai hpe nkam hkam sha sai majaw wa na ngu daw dan dat ai re. Daw dan ngut ai hpan Coffee seng kaw bungli jahkring shang galaw let gumhpraw gan mahkawng la n-na wa na hku masing jahkrat sai. Masing lu sai majaw myit hta mung grai kabu lu nna shani shagu ngu na ram nta wa lam shing ran ran re taw ai.

Lai wa sai aten hkan, Tek katu jawng naw lung yang manag ni jawng dat ten hta 'ngai nta wa naw wa na nta masha ni hpe naw wa jahkrum na' nga tsun ai galoi mung na ai. Raitim ya ngai na wa na re majaw myit hta nbung ai amyu mi hku na grau hkam sha ai. Lama na, nang ngai na shara hta nga yang nang wa na i nwa na i?

P.s Virus a majaw machyi hkam sha taw ai ni yawng a matu mung a kyu hpyi myit dum ya ga, tsi shara hte sharama ni yawng a mayu mung myitdum kyuhpyi ya ga.

Aten la let ndai hpe hti ya ai majaw chyeju kaba yaw.


Comments

  1. I can never imagine being away from home and family for such a long time..
    You are very strong minded!
    It's good to see you are determined to visit them, spending some precious time with them.
    May the Lord be your strength on planning & fulfilling this grand trip. - Much grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. 非常不容易的旅程!
    想念家的感覺真的不容易,希望你早日實現探望家人的計畫,一切平安順利!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts